Skip to main content

Registration Information

Registration Forms


Registering your child at Hulett School is easy. Just stop by our office. We’ll answer any questions you may have and help you complete the paperwork.

Parents and guardians, please remember the following information and documentation when you come to register:

  • Home address and phone
  • Emergency contact information
  • Student birth certificate
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of residency (e.g. a utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
  • Transcripts from previous schools
  • Guardianship/custody paperwork if applicable
  • Contact information of former school, phone and fax #’s

At Hulett School, we want your child to remain healthy and safe. We comply fully with Wyoming Immunization guidelines for all students. Check with your family doctor or call our office with any questions. You may also visit the following Web sites to learn more about required immunizations for your child.